Thanks for the notes, Chris. Hopefully that'll help other people who are
trying to upgrade old installs.

I should point out for anyone else reading the notes that you were able to
get away with not needing the old secret key because you're (I'm assuming)
using something like LDAP or NIS or Active Directory. In these cases, we
don't store an encrypted password in the database, so it should be fine.
However, if you have *any* built-in auth accounts (like an initially created
admin user), you'll probably want to use your old secret key. Or just use it
anyway, it should be safe enough.

Hope things go well for your users, and thanks for all the patches you've
been providing recently!