The base path looks very wrong. That's due to specifying that filename on
the command line.

Looks like what post-review does today is, if using --revision-range and
specifying a parameter at the end, we use that as the new base path.
However, if specifying multiple parameters, we treat them all like files
(ignoring the base path logic). I'm not sure that's what we want to be
doing, but that's how it's currently set up.