So Christian, is there a way I can adjust my parameters to post-review
to get a review created?  I see a few options:
1)  I use post-review with the magic set of parameters to allow post-
review to publish a post-commited file.
2)  I create the diff myself using SVN, then use post-review to upload
the diff to a new review.
3)  I create the diff myself using SVN, then use the API to upload the
diff to a new review.
I've been unsuccessful on all three so far.  So the first question is
which has the best probability of success?
Jim