We are doing reviews prior to the changes being commited to CVS.

To enforce this process, you can modify the CVS pre-commit script. This
script can then check change for review approval.

We currently require the bugid to be in the cvs commit log, as such we query
the bug tracking system and check if the bug is in the review state and has
an enclosure containing the review summary. The enclosure gets added to the
bug report when the user moves the review request to 'close (submitted)'.

CVS doesn't deal well with rolling back changes, and we only want 'good
reviewed code' to enter our repository, so do all our reviews prior to
commit.

Scott