Thanks for your suggestion, Scott. I am not familar with CVS pre-commit script,
And I can not find enough document about RB integrating with Bug Tracker (In
ReviewBoard document, I can only know how to set the bugTracker in RB server,
But I don't know its function and its usage there), Can you give me more
detailed suggestion please? or is there any demo? We are needing the automation
of code review process, So it is better to integrate the reviewrequest process
into the development process, All developers will not find so much changes in
there development process, Except that when they received the Email of review
notice, Then need to do the code review.
    Best Regards!

在2009-12-22,"Scott Quesnelle" <scott.quesne...@gmail.com> 写道:
We are doing reviews prior to the changes being commited to CVS.

To enforce this process, you can modify the CVS pre-commit script. This script
can then check change for review approval.

We currently require the bugid to be in the cvs commit log, as such we query
the bug tracking system and check if the bug is in the review state and has an
enclosure containing the review summary. The enclosure gets added to the bug
report when the user moves the review request to 'close (submitted)'.

CVS doesn't deal well with rolling back changes, and we only want 'good
reviewed code' to enter our repository, so do all our reviews prior to commit.

Scott