Hi, Scott,
    I want to know, If we set all those code-review process after code
commition, We do post-commit review, Then how to realize that?
    I had use post-review to generate a post-commit review request for specific
files, But failed.
    My command is:
    post-review --debug --revision-range=1.1:1.2 --summary=Null
--target-people=john -p post-review.c
    But the out put is:
>>> cvs diff -uN -r 1.1 -r1.2
>>> Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached
I want to know, Why the post-review has droped my file name parameter?
And if I have more then one file to make post-commit review, Then how to
specify the revision-range to each of them? Need suggestion!

Best Regards!

在2009-12-22,"Scott Quesnelle" <scott.quesne...@gmail.com> 写道:
We are doing reviews prior to the changes being commited to CVS.

To enforce this process, you can modify the CVS pre-commit script. This script
can then check change for review approval.

We currently require the bugid to be in the cvs commit log, as such we query
the bug tracking system and check if the bug is in the review state and has an
enclosure containing the review summary. The enclosure gets added to the bug
report when the user moves the review request to 'close (submitted)'.

CVS doesn't deal well with rolling back changes, and we only want 'good
reviewed code' to enter our repository, so do all our reviews prior to commit.

Scott