Hi,Christian.
  Is this bug fixed in ReviewBoard version 1.11? If not, How do I fix it? As
the method that mentioned by onkarshinde?

Best Regards!

在2009-12-17,"Christian Hammond" <chip...@chipx86.com> 写道:
Known bug. See http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=762

2009/12/16 qhlonline <qhlonl...@163.com>

Hi,
   I used post-review to create review request. in the form as:
"post-review --username=A --password=Apassword --target-person=C myfile";
But when I want to post reviewrequest as another user, like B, I type:
"post-review --username=B --password=Bpassword --target-person=C myfile"; This
time , When I logged in the WebUI to publish my reviewrequest. I found that
actually post-review didn't create reviewrequest as user B ,But create as user
A again!
   I think it is because my first using user A account has created a cookie for
it, and the second using of post-review is not authenticate B user at all. It
will be nothing for practical usage because each RB client may be using a
permanent account, But as a tester, He may need to log in the same machine with
different account. So I think it is a problem then.

Best Regards!