Thanks Chris,
    But We need that the loged user and the submiter to be the same user. We
are desiring detaied permission control on ReviewBoard, So that if the loged
user has no derect relation with one ReviewRequest, He will never see it. So we
should make judge whether the loged on user is the submitter or reviewer of
this reviewRequest. And use --submit-as will make the judgement complex. Is
there any other way to fix this bug?

Best Regards!

在2009-12-23,"Chris Clark" <chris.cl...@ingres.com> 写道: