Just installed the latest nightly, no joy with private GitHub repos. I tried
both with one that I own and one that I'm a user on that's owned by someone
else. In both cases I got "A repository was not found at the specified path."

I'm not a python guy; anything I can do to help chase this? It's not impossible
that I messed up the install (coming from the developer build) though I think I
managed to follow all the steps correctly.

Mike