Aha, I don't even see "GitHub (Private)". So I'd guess that somewhere I missed
a step in getting a nightly running.

- I had a 1.1 developer release installed
-  easy_install -f http://downloads.reviewboard.org/nightlies/ -U ReviewBoard
- rb-site upgrade /path/to/site
- restarted apache
- restarted memcached

Any easy way to check what version I have running?

Mike