Hello,
I too am using the latest nightly with a github private repo with
great success using post-review. Though I think I found a bug/problem
with using the new review request submission via the web interface
with a diff.

I have created an issue for this problem at
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=1448.

If there is anything I can do to help debug let me know.
--
Sean