So I submit a review, folks review it, then I check in the code.  What's the
proper protocol to dispose of the review request at that point?  I see

    Close>Submitted
    Close>Discarded
    Close>Delete Permanently

I'd like not to use the last one except for abandoned review requests.  I
tried losing a few as Close>Submitted, but that seems to just put a
[Submitted] annotation next to the tital in the Summary column.  How do I
get it to display all review requests which have not been closed?

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro - s...@pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/