Dear Chris,

Thanks. We are runing SVN/1.4.4 on Apache/2.0.59 (Win32) DAV/2
mod_auth_sspi/1.0.4. I installed PySVN 1.7.2 which says it supports
SVN 1.6.6 and earlier. Do I need to install the specific version
compiled against 1.4.4? I could not find any windows installer
specific for 1.4.4 in pysvn downloads although the page
http://pysvn.tigris.org/project_downloads.html says "Older releases
are available that where built against svn 1.4".

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.