Hi, I am trying to set up reviewboard to connect to a CVS repository
using the ext (ssh) method. This is the only connection method that my
repository allows.

I've been getting a number of error messages when I attempt to upload
a review with post-review around "Host key verification failed".

I figured that this might have something to do with the Apache user
not being able to connect via ssh to the repository. I created a .ssh
directory in the user's home directory (/var/www) and made sure it was
owned by the Apache user and read/writable by only that user. However,
I still get the same error message

>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>> http://localhost/reviewboard/api/json/reviewrequests/20/diff/new/: {}
>>> Got API Error 105 (HTTP code 200): One or more fields had errors
>>> Error data: {u'fields': {u'path': [u'Host key verification failed.\r\ncvs
>>> [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
>>> any)\n']}, u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'One or more fields had
>>> errors', u'code': 105}}

Searching this discussion group, it sounds like there were some
reports of users unable to get cvs and ext to work with reviewboard
from July 2008, and then a few messages about provisional support
being added in later versions.

I'm just curious, is anyone today using ReviewBoard 1.5 (or any other
recent version) with CVS and ext/ssh?

Thanks
Matt