On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:35 AM, David Solbach <d...@vidsolbach.de> wrote:

Hi there,

is it possible to create / delete / modify users using the REST API in 1.5?
found a call to list all users, but nothing more in the documentation, yet.

Is there a list of undocumented API calls somewhere?

Zitat von Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>:
Hi David,

There aren't any calls for this today. The only way to programatically do
this is by issuing HTTP POSTs to the proper page in the admin UI. It's
something we could possibly add in a future release, but won't happen for

Technically, all the new APIs in 1.5 are undocumented, in that we have a new
resource tree that I'm still writing docs for.

What are your needs for a RESTful user administration API?

Hi Christian,

in my understanding, we evaluate the possibility to create uuser accounts in one application (say redmine) and automatically create a user with the same credentials in another application on another server (revieboard).

Therefore I guess we would need the possibility to Create/Delete and Modify users in Reviewboard via a RESTful API.

Although I think that deleting is not an easy use case, since RB will delete all DB Items created by that user as well, right?