Thanks. Actually, django evolution was fine... the issue was with
Django... I ran setup.py install again and it worked. Not sure why it
didn't the first time around.
Note that I installed everything manually so the sequence of how the
dependencies were installed could be the cause... not sure.

I now get Performing migrations... no evolution required. Looking
forward to trying ReviewBoard...

Mike