Not sure this is the right place for this question...
Still can't get ReviewBoard to work due to Apache settings.

When I test the configuration I get an error message stating that it
could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
No listening sockets available.

Running netstat -ano I can tell that process ID 4 (system process) is
listening on that port.

When I try to change the "listen port" in httpd.conf to any other
number (90, 8080, 81, etc.) I still get the same fail error.
When I run netstat, I see that process ID 4 is still listening to port
80 and that Apache is listening to port 90 (or whatever number I
change it to).
However it still fails when testing the configuration.

Tried 127.0.0.1, nameOfServer.domain_name (with and without the port
number).

Running Server 2008 R2. Enabling or disabling firewall makes no
difference. Stopping WAS and W3SVC makes no difference as well.

Any suggestions?