Hi Christian,

Thanks for the fast response. I haven't tried upgrading things. I guess I
could try that, but I got the impression from somewhere that it would be
difficult to do so from the early version that we are currently running. If
you think it is worth trying, then that is probably the ideal route.

cheers,

jon