Hi,

People do use it, but I guess nobody who uses it has had anything useful to
contribute to this.

The error you're getting is what we get from the Python ldap library when it
determines that the server name you provided is down. This would indicate
that either the machine is unreachable or that the port on it can't be
reached.

Are you able to ping the AD server as specified in Review Board's AD
configuration from the Review Board server?