I just recently took over a ReviewBoard install... After upgrading to
1.5 following the Doc I get:

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython"

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line
299, in HandlerDispatch
    result = object(req)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/handlers/
modpython.py", line 228, in handler
    return ModPythonHandler()(req)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/handlers/
modpython.py", line 191, in __call__
    self.load_middleware()

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/handlers/
base.py", line 40, in load_middleware
    raise exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured, 'Error importing middleware
%s: "%s"' % (mw_module, e)

ImproperlyConfigured: Error importing middleware
reviewboard.admin.middleware: "cannot import name parse_backend_uri"

This is with debugging turned on (without I was getting the "Nap"
message).

I tried altering the tables to InnoDB thinking it would help and it
didn't. I re-installed Django and Djblets.

What can I do?