I just recently took over a ReviewBoard install... After upgrading to
1.5 following the Doc I get:
Mod_python error: "PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython"
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line
299, in HandlerDispatch
result = object(req)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/handlers/
modpython.py", line 228, in handler
return ModPythonHandler()(req)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/handlers/
modpython.py", line 191, in __call__
self.load_middleware()
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/handlers/
base.py", line 40, in load_middleware
raise exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured, 'Error importing middleware
%s: "%s"' % (mw_module, e)
ImproperlyConfigured: Error importing middleware
reviewboard.admin.middleware: "cannot import name parse_backend_uri"
This is with debugging turned on (without I was getting the "Nap"
message).
I tried altering the tables to InnoDB thinking it would help and it
didn't. I re-installed Django and Djblets.
What can I do?
--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en