I think the Django install was the problem... I ended up trying to clean everything out and trying to re-install django. I removed the .egg file once and re-did easy_install but it looks like I needed to remove whatever was in /usr/lib/python-2.4/site-packages/django/ too.
Is the mysql user cached somewhere? I can connect to my DB fine now using 'mysql -u reviewboard -p" and inputting the password I see <site_dir>/conf/settings_local.py but I still get a MYSQL error in my error_log. Am I missing something? I tried re-granting with: grant all privileges on *.* to reviewbo...@localhost identified by 'PASSWORD_FROM_SETTINGS_LOCAL'; Am I missing something. It's proventing me from moving forward. On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Christian Hammond <[email protected]> wrote: > How did you upgrade Review Board? It sounds more like your version of Django > is too old. > > Christian > > -- > Christian Hammond - [email protected] > Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org > VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com > > > On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 12:05 PM, CharlesG <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> I just recently took over a ReviewBoard install... After upgrading to >> 1.5 following the Doc I get: >> >> Mod_python error: "PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython" >> >> Traceback (most recent call last): >> >> File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line >> 299, in HandlerDispatch >> result = object(req) >> >> File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/handlers/ >> modpython.py", line 228, in handler >> return ModPythonHandler()(req) >> >> File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/handlers/ >> modpython.py", line 191, in __call__ >> self.load_middleware() >> >> File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/handlers/ >> base.py", line 40, in load_middleware >> raise exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured, 'Error importing middleware >> %s: "%s"' % (mw_module, e) >> >> ImproperlyConfigured: Error importing middleware >> reviewboard.admin.middleware: "cannot import name parse_backend_uri" >> >> This is with debugging turned on (without I was getting the "Nap" >> message). >> >> I tried altering the tables to InnoDB thinking it would help and it >> didn't. I re-installed Django and Djblets. >> >> What can I do? >> >> -- >> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at >> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ >> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ >> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >> [email protected] >> For more options, visit this group at >> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en > > -- > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at > http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected] > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -- Charles Gagnon http://unixrealm.com charlesg at unixrealm.com -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
