Hi,

First off, can you tell me which version of Review Board you're using?

Perhaps the documentation is misleading, but what you should be doing
is setting Path to be the "origin" URL. Review Board will use Path to
attempt to match the repository provided by post-review (which it gets
from doing 'git remote show origin'). If you point it to a local URL,
it will try to access it, but if you otherwise use a remote URL, it
won't try and instead will use the raw URL that was set.

So you'd want:

Raw URL: http://path/to/gitweb/with<file>and<revision>

Does that help?