thanks for the reply but something still isn't jiving with our setup.

Installation information:
ReviewBoard - version 1.5.1
GIT and GITWeb - version 1.7.0.4
We're using gitosis to control access to the repositories.

Your example shows an http address for the path - does that mean that
ReviewBoard expects the GIT repositories to be available via http?

We don't have http access to the repos so I tried setting the path to:
http://path/to/gitweb?p=repo.git  (the base gitweb address)
That results in: A repository was not found at the specified path.

Our origin URL, as shown by 'git remote show origin', is:
gito...@gitserver:repo.git
Putting that in the Path results in the same not found at specified
path error.

Maybe I should start by asking what requirements ReviewBoard has in
regards to GIT installations.
Does it need http access to the repositories?
Does it need non-authenticated file access?
Will it work when repositories are available only via SSH key
authentication and GITWeb?

Thanks.