Hi Jan, I had assumed the errors related to something in ReviewBoard opposed to the repository, I suspect now with your prompting this isn't the case. The repositories that are reporting this error use an SVN configuration that is feed by SVNBridge (to our TFS servers). I hadn't noticed them previously and can think all I have changed recently is to add a trailing backslash to the repository URL.
Is there any debugging I can do further to find the issue? Thanks, Ian. On Jan 24, 6:34 pm, Jan Koprowski <[email protected]> wrote: > Any additional information what kind of repository You use? > > On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 5:26 PM, Ian Battersby <[email protected]> > wrote: > > Getting the following on ReviewBoard 1.5+, any ideas? > > >>>> Got API Error 210 (HTTP code 200): There was an error fetching extended > >>>> information for this repository. > >>>> Error data: {u'deprecated': {u'in_version': u'1.5'}, u'stat': u'fail', > >>>> u'err': {u'msg': u'There was an error fetching extended information for > >>>> this repository.', u'code': 210}} > > > R, Ian. > > > -- > > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today > > athttp://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > > Happy user? Let us know athttp://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > [email protected] > > For more options, visit this group > > athttp://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en > > -- > > > > > > > > ><> Jan Koprowski -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
