Hi Jan,

I had assumed the errors related to something in ReviewBoard opposed
to the repository, I suspect now with your prompting this isn't the
case. The repositories that are reporting this error use an SVN
configuration that is feed by SVNBridge (to our TFS servers). I hadn't
noticed them previously and can think all I have changed recently is
to add a trailing backslash to the repository URL.

Is there any debugging I can do further to find the issue?

Thanks, Ian.