Hi Christian,

I get the following information returned (using SilkSVN):

Repository Root: http://tfs2010:8081
Repository UUID: 6999ed95-b81c-411e-912e-8b8ee48a20fa
Revision: 39
Node Kind: directory
Last Changed Author: unknown
Last Changed Rev: 39
Last Changed Date: 2011-01-25 16:34:26 +0000 (Tue, 25 Jan 2011)

Cheers, Ian.