Hi Ian,

For Subversion repositories, we attempt to query the information on the
remote server for UUID comparisons. It sounds like this is what's failing.
I'm guessing your SVNBridge doesn't implement the call we need, or we assume
some info is returned that doesn't actually exist there.

What happens if you do 'svn info' on the repository path for your SVNBridge?
Does that fail? If not, what fields do you see?