Hi all,

you might, or might not know that like a year ago I've started working
on solving the problem of a rather complex RB installation procedure
by creating a framework, and then the actual installation
functionality for Linux on top of it.

Why Linux? To this date, RB is easiest to install on Linux, and I know
it really well, but pending changes, there have been plans to
implement Windows, BSD and other platforms.

Unfortunately due to personal problems I didn't really continue
working on it, but I am still very interested in doing it, and if Chip
wants/needs me as a mentor on a project like this, I will gladly
mentor someone who is interested in extending and improving my
installation approach based on JSON specification files, which will
then be used as a basis for extending ReviewBoard to actually emit
JSON with the needed specification instead of holding those files.

Hope this helps at least a bit, and I'm looking forward to hear from you all.

Cheers,
Mario