Hey everyone,

We've been accepted again this year in Google's Summer of Code, a yearly
event where students from around the world participate in open source
projects, developing work experience and getting paid for it.

We're expecting about 4 or 5 students this year, but we can grow that number
with more mentors.

I'd like to see if there are any past contributors to Review Board who know
the codebase well enough and would like to mentor a student or two this
year. It's a great way to benefit the project.

A mentor's job is to assist the student in his development, answer questions
(forwarding on to us when needed), and to help collect status and run the
weekly meetings. They're also expected to grade the students half-way
through the Summer and at the end.

We're also looking for ideas for projects, so if you have an idea for
something awesome you'd like to see, just reply :)