On 04/07/2011 07:02 PM, Dean wrote:
> I'm following the v1.5 admin installation doc, and ran into trouble on
> the "mysql-python" step.
> I've been installing as root, and am down to wondering if there are
> environment setting I have omitted because everybody know python but
> me...

Make your life easier: use the pre-build ReviewBoard RPMs I created for
EPEL 5.

Add the EPEL repository (instructions here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL#How_can_I_use_these_extra_packages.3F )

Then 'yum install ReviewBoard' and you'll get everything you need. No
need to use easy_install or understand python.