My reviewboard server path is https://<servername>

I tried using hg postreview or the TortoiseHg reviewboard extension to
publish a review request to my reviewboard server.

I get an  HTTP Error: basic auth failed error whenever I try to post a
review request to this SSL server.

If I try to post a review request to my test server which is basic
http: and not https: it works.

Does reviewboard not work with SSL servers?

NOTE: The server has a self signed certificate installed which I
created using OpenSSL. Is this causing any issue because when I
connect to my reviewboard server using Firefox I get a warning saying
it is not a trusted certificate and asks me to add an exception.

Happy user? Let us know at