Those were added before beta 1, but I think the error may be misleading. It
mentions "sessions", which is Django-supplied.

Can you run:

    $ rb-site manage /path/to/site evolve -- --hint

(Do not run --hint --execute if anyone tells you to)

Show me the results of that.

Then, go into the admin UI -> Database -> Evolutions and screenshot that for
me. I need to see the entire list. You can send that privately, but it
shouldn't have any confidential info.