Hi,

This is all hard-coded in djblets/util/templatetags/djblets_utils.py in the
"ageid" function.

If you really want this, I'd be willing to accept a patch that looked up
those date ranges in settings and used them if found. Something like:

    from django.conf import settings

    DEFAULT_DATE_RANGES = {
        0: 'age1',
        1: 'age2',
    }

    def age_id(...):
        age_ranges = settings.get('AGE_RANGES', DEFAULT_DATE_RANGES)
        return age_ranges.get(delta.days, "age5")

Then you could customize this in your settings_local.py file for your
install.