Hi Robert,

I think the idea was that by hiding the fields themselves, it indicates we
can't send that data, rather than them just being empty bits of data. Being
explicit about needing to check that could be considered a good thing. On
the other hand, it does break backward-compatibility.

Christian

robert.munte...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am not sure whether this is a bug or not, but here goes:
>>>
>>> The API does not return the {first_name, last_name, email} fields for
some
>>> users ( 3 out of 8135 on reviews.review-board.org ) . I assume that this
is