So I decided to abandon trying to fix my Frankenstein Windows install
managed to source a Linux (SUSE Enterprise Server 11.1) box on which to

The install went reasonably well (significantly better than the clean
install I tried on a Windows box) but I'm getting a 404 served by review
board. All the images and formatting are broken too (see HTML archive

I thought it might be a permissions issues, but I'm pretty certain the
relevant folders (/htdocs/media/uploaded and /data right?) belong to the
same user as the Apache instance. And I'm kinda stuck for any other ideas.

As usual, all help most appreciated.

Happy user? Let us know at