Thanks David.

I've enabled logging and there's nothing in the logs except

'08:11:43       DEBUG
Logging to logs\reviewboard.log with a minimum level of DEBUG
08:18:28        DEBUG
Logging to logs\reviewboard.log with a minimum level of DEBUG
08:18:28        DEBUG
Log file for Review Board v1.6.1 (PID 6392)'

How do I go about figuring out the problem if I don't know have any
details about the exception?

Thanks for your help.