Disregard the previous message, that exception was thrown when I had
nothing specified in the path field. If I have everything populated
correctly, I still get the same error (but nothing is logged in the
web server's logs or in Reviewboard's logs)  -
"Please correct the error below.
DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found."

Here's some more information about my Reviewboard install -

Python 2.7.2
Reviewboard 1.6.1
memcached x86 1.2.6
python-memcached-1.47
flup-1.0.3.dev_20110111-py2.7
Django-1.3.1
Djblets-0.6.13-py2.7
django_evolution-0.6.5
MySQL-python-1.2.3.win32-py2.7
paramiko-1.7.7.1
PIL-1.1.7
pycrypto-2.3
Pygments-1.4-py2.7
python-dateutil-1.5
pytz-2011k-py2.7
RBTools-0.3.4-py2.7
recaptcha-client-1.0.6

MySQL 5.5 x86 Community Edition
Apache 2.2.21 x86 with mod_wsgi-win32-ap22py27-3.3

I'd really appreciate your help as I'm close to pulling my hair out!