The access log in the Apache web server has finally thrown an
exception -

[error]   File "C:\\Python27\\lib\\site-packages\\reviewboard-1.6.1-
py2.7.egg\\reviewboard\\scmtools\\forms.py", line 679, in
_verify_repository_path
[error]     path = self.cleaned_data['path']
[error] KeyError: 'path'

Something is amiss here.