I found the very long script text in the

table. In the "fields_changed" dict the script was in the "old" entry
for testing_done. I set the "old" entry to [""], but that didn't fix
the problem.

I copied the dict into a python shell and it parsed fine, so I'm
stumped. Maybe this testing_done entry isn't the source of the
problem? Or maybe there's another database entry that needs cleaning

I did all this in a sandbox, not the production server :)