Hi Geert,

I wondered about that. I imagine there was some bug with Iceweasel causing
that. Based on the Firefox version it claimed to be based off of, it's
below our minimum supported browser requirements anyway. So if it works
now, awesome :)

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Geert Linders <glind...@dynamiccontrols.com