I am new to RB, so please bear with me if this is a stupid question.

I installed RB 1.6.6 as a PoC a week ago. It ran fine, albeit I never
managed to upload a git diff --full-index --- it always complained about
the first file in the diff, saying that said file with hash <hash> couldn't
be found in the (github) repository. (The UI had a green check mark next to
it, though, so I assume the repository setup was OK.)

Anyhow, reading about the github API upgrade this week, I assumed maybe
that had something to do with it. So I installed and upgraded the
site as per the documentation ("rb-site upgrade <path>"). I don't recall
fully whether this went smoothly, but ever since, I can't add a repository.
I nuked the site, deinstalled 1.6.6, dropped the mysql database,
reinstalled 1.6.7 and added the site from scratch. Same thing. I hit "add"
and the request never returns. No response. I bounced apache, mysql and
memcached, cleared my browser cache, to no avail.

Any idea how I might debug this? RB logging is enabled but the logs are