This command

    ssh-keyscan -H > data/.ssh/known_hosts && chown

fixed the ssh issue. Now the next problem:

   - A repository was not found at the specified path.

Repository type is "Git", plan is "Private". What needs to go in the "Name"
field? The repository I want to reach is one to which my account has rw
access. The git URL is of the standard format
"<owner>/<name>.git" and I can read and edit the repository
while logged into my account on I tried

none of which works for me. The documentation
doesn't appear to be up to date with 1.6.7.

Help very much appreciated!

Happy user? Let us know at