Your upgrade apparently also upgraded to Review Board 1.6.7, which has many
significant changes. And that upgrade failed, because of the django_session
issue.

I've seen that django_session error before. Not sure what the cause is, but
basically, that's a database index that was created, and Django is trying
to re-create it now. You can try dropping it and see if that helps. You'll
need to connect to your MySQL database and do:

    drop index django_session_c25c2c28 on django_session;

Then re-run the rb-site upgrade command on your site. Hopefully this will
work.