No, that should never have been reached. That shows you're in some
half-modified database state, which shouldn't have happened, given that
database transactions are used during the evolution and the earlier error
should have prevented the other modifications.

At this point, I really wish you had a database upgrade, because things are
kind of messed up. Make one now, just in case.

Once you have a full backup (SQL dump is best), try deleting that column.
You might get a few more like this.

Can you tel me exactly what you did, every step of the way, prior to and
after the initial rb-site upgrade?