Hi,

Deleted that column, and a few more that came up, then got stuck at this
one:

Evolution could not be simulated, possibly due to raw SQL mutations
Error: Error applying evolution: (1091, "Can't DROP 'name'; check that
column/key exists")
Regarding exactly what I did, cant say exactly, but I just followed the
usual upgrade procedures, it worked fine
when I did 1.5 to 1.5.5. The difference with this one is that I had just
done an 'do-release-upgrade' on the underlying OS, this then broke
reviewboard as it wanted me to then upgrade which I did, then these issues
came up.

This is getting urgent now so if I cant recolve it today I may have to just
wipe it and start again.

Thanks for your help.

Gav...