Hi,

Ignore the "manage.py evolve" thing. That's the underlying evolution
logging complaining, and rb-site does that automatically.

Here's what concerns me about the errors you're seeing.

Each of those fields it complains about was available in 1.6.0. Actually,
in the betas. So your database is in some very funky state with its
evolution history.

Was there ever any point that you manually ran an evolve command prior to
this? Or any point where you've hand-modified the database, either through
MySQL or through the Database viewer in the admin UI?

Before you do anything else, make an SQL dump of the database. We may have
to do some surgery.