Hi tchap,

Items for that list are generated based on Python modules that are registered
on the system during package installation. These are called Entrypoints. It
sounds like this registration is missing.

What version of Python are you using, and which OS/distribution?

Can you scan your reviewboard.log and your web server's log file for any errors?

Christian