Hello,

I am having a problem with our Review Board instance. I've upgraded from
1.6.4 (I think) to 1.6.9 recently, because of the GitHub issue, and trying
to set up repositories correctly to communicate with GitHub, I've
discovered that the Hosted service list is completely empty. How is that
possible? Is it possible that DB is somehow messed up?  And to be honest, I
don't know if there were any items in that droplist before the upgrade, so
I have no idea when it got messed up. Any ideas what to do about it? What
info/dump do you need, do you want me to provide?

Thanks a lot!