Hi Christian,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

It's Python 2.7.1, Ubuntu 11.04, using virtualenv for Review Board.

I am sorry I didn't check the logs earlier, it of course holds probably the
right information. But I still don't know what to do :-)

2012-07-17 22:27:51,890 - ERROR - Error loading authentication backend
{ldap|ad|nis|x509}: PIL # get the same for all the backends mentioned
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/var/www/wsgi/reviewboard/pythonenv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/reviewboard/accounts/backends.py",

line 526, in get_registered_auth_backends
    yield entry.name, entry.load()
  File
"/var/www/wsgi/reviewboard/pythonenv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py",

line 1988, in load    if require: self.require(env, installer)
  File
"/var/www/wsgi/reviewboard/pythonenv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py",

line 2001, in require
    working_set.resolve(self.dist.requires(self.extras),env,installer))
 File
"/var/www/wsgi/reviewboard/pythonenv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py",

line 584, in resolve
    raise DistributionNotFound(req)

And then, for all the hosting services, I get

ERROR:root:Unable to load repository hosting service github =
reviewboard.hostingsvcs.github:GitHub: PIL
2012-07-17 12:38:52,179 - ERROR - Unable to load repository hosting service
github = reviewboard.hostingsvcs.github:GitHub: PIL

Thanks a lot again!

Cheers,
Ondra