On 2013-01-21 12:42, Alex Edwards wrote:
I am still having trouble getting this to work, I am unsure what I am doing
differently to others. I started with rb 1.6 but couldn't get it working so
I thought I would have a go with rb 1.7.1 I reinstalled reviewboard and
rbtools. And I am still facing the same problems.

    - I have created an ssh key pair and uploaded the key to reviewboard
    (and the server).
    - I can ssh to the server using the key
    - I can ssh to the server using the apache user (and key)

When I attempt to add a repository I get an error "A repository was not
found at the specified path".

This sounds suspiciously like Jonathan's recent git troubles... is your server using SELinux? If yes, have you checked your SELinux log for denials?