I'm not certain what version it was I will check in the morning it would
have been 1.6.14 or 1.6.15, how would I test rbssh?

I dont particularly need to use a certificate, can I get this working with
a password? I just assumed it only worked with keys! I can set the ssh user
to have the same password as the svn account, not that secure but I am
primarily trying to get this working to get it introduced into the process
where I have recently started.

thanks
Alex